liking 2,197 facebook pages in 2008 is my biggest regret
- the ones who are basically your friends and you can tell them anything
- The ones who seem to hate teenagers and teaching and JFC why did they choose to do this for a living
- the ones that are really nice but just suck at teaching and you never really learn anything in that class
- the dorky one that never gets mad just gives you that long “I’m dissapointed in you look”
- the ones that teach no matter whats going on in the class
(Source: thebadwolfthatwaited, via wakeupandsmellthejesus)
If you are afraid to talk to me because you are under the impression I’m too cool for you, please don’t be.
Not only are preventing yourself from talking to someone who you think is cool you are preventing me from talking to a cool person and making friends and I like friends.
If you are reading this, this is a personal invitation to talk to me. You don’t have to be witty or clever. Just say Hi. literally that’s all you have to say.